- Refund Policy
Full Refunds will be provided for:
- if the course is cancelled by Pinnacle and a suitable alternative is not available within 1 month.
- medical conditions that prevent the student from studying beyond a 6 month period ( A medical certificate must be supplied verifying the condition that prevented the student from studying)
- Substitutions can be made, with written notification to Pinnacle up to five working days prior to the program commencement with no penalty.
All other approved refunds will incur the administration fee. (The administration fee is 20% of the course fee.)
Refunds will not be provided for:
- a course or module when a student has been given access or commenced an online assessment tasks for a specific course module
- Students who cancel from a program inside 10 working days from the program start date
- change of mind
- non attendance
- job change
- change in work hours
- inconvenience of travel
- moving interstate
- redundancy/ retrenchment
- financial hardship.
- refunds will be returned to the person who made payment to the agreed account which is confirmed via email.
- Pinnacle does not give cash refunds.
- copies of all refund documents will be held on student files.
Workshops cancellation policy
Full refunds will be provided if:
- the course is cancelled by Pinnacle and a suitable alternative is not available within 1 month.
- medical conditions that occur that prevent the student from attending the workshop (A medical certificate must be supplied verifying the condition that prevented the student from attending).
- If a student notifies Pinnacle in writing at least 14 working days prior to the program start date that they wish to transfer to an alternate program, or cancel.