- Pinnacle Financial Services Academy Webinars
Pinnacle Financial Services Academy Webinars
Pinnacle Financial Services Academy are running webinars as an additional resource to our online course to assist students in completing the major assignment; Preparing a Statement of Advice
The SMSF Personal Advice Webinar gives NTAA members already enrolled in the SMSFPA course the opportunity to go through ‘the approach’ to the written assignment component with a qualified Pinnacle assessor.
It would be highly beneficial to read the chapters and complete the online multiple choice exams before attending the webinar.
After the webinar, students will be required to complete the assignment in their own time and submit all documentation to their student advisor for assessment; via email@example.com.
The webinars are delivered over 2 sessions of 1.5 hours each.
- Clarify the process and requirements for the assignment.
- Review disclosure documents, a case study, and an efficient way to develop strategies and recommendations.
- Receive structured activities to complete between sessions to assist in the development of the advice documents for your assignment.
- Review and discuss task findings.
- Work through required documentation including the Statement of Advice with practical examples and explanations to assist the process of completing the assignment.
- Question Time.
Currently we have 2 Webinar dates scheduled:
Session 1: Monday 19th March 2018 at 10.00am – 11:30am AEDT
Session 2: Monday 26th March 2018 at 10.00am – 11:30am AEDT
Session 1: Monday 16th April 2018 at 10.00am – 11:30am EST
Session 2: Monday 23rd April 2018 at 10.00am – 11:30am EST
Want to Attend our Webinar?